We take you from setup... to startup... to awesome!
Medical Source offers market insight, experience, and unmatched expertise for the judicious clinical laboratory owner.
As Laboratory Startup Consultants, we have been setting up clinical laboratories since 1992, and are proud to claim we have been working with many satisfied clients for more than 15 years.
We have built these long lasting relationships by providing on-going support to ensure each solution employed delivers long lasting value... and by remaining vigilant in an evolving marketplace to ensure each client remains informed.
The turnkey solution we offer facilitates all aspects of the laboratory startup process.
- Retaining the technical consultant, administrative director, pathologist, and toxicologist
- Submitting paperwork for the regulatory and compliance application process with COLA, CLIA, and the state to move forward as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Selecting the most appropriate, profitable clinical instrumentation
- Designing the physical layout, whether new construction, renovating existing spaces, or making the best use of constrained space
- Securing financing
- Screening and recommending qualified laboratory personnel (medical technologists, analytical and/or molecular chemists)
- Facilitating installation of instrumentation
- Customizing test menu based on clinical value to patient or client base
- Overseeing precision, linearity, analytical and method validation to demonstrate accuracy and reportable ranges
- Preparing standard operating procedural manuals
- Establishing quality control and quality assurance programs
- Interfacing laboratory systems for requisitions and data transfer to either electronic medical records (EMR) or customized web-portals
- Bringing in a premier medical billing company to assist with credentialing and ensure optimum reimbursement
Let's begin by talking about your goals and objectives. As we discuss your data requirements, the clinical marketplace, and then work together to determine financial feasibility, we will do everything possible to support your efforts going forward.